Sunday, June 23, 2024


Payor Options





In the Lycoming County Domestic Relations Office

        1.        In most cases child support payors are required by law to have their wages attached.  The Lycoming County
               DRS will send a court ordered income attachment to your employer who must deduct the support payment
               from your paycheck and submit it to SCDU who then processes and distributes payments within 48 hours.
               You are obligated to pay the support on your own until your wages have been attached.


      2.     CREDIT CARD payments for first payments and or court ordered purge payments or those individuals who do
              not have an attachable income source can be made at  there is a 7% charge in
              addition to any interest charges.  

      3.     Money Order payments (purge/initial payments) can be made in the Domestic Relations office.   Checks will
              only be accepted in an amount under $1000 and with valid ID of the person presenting the check.  Cashier or
              bank checks are preferred.  All money orders or checks paid in the office must be made out to Lycoming
              County DRO.


Thru the State Collection and Disbursement Unit   SCDU

        1.     Check / Money Order : You may remit a regular support payment in the form of a check or money order. The
                check must be made payable to PA SCDU (PA State Collections and Distribution Center) and include your
                name, PACSES member ID or SSN.  Mail your check/money order to:

                                                        PA SCDU
                                                        P.O. Box 69110
                                                        Harrisburg, PA  17106-9110


            A temporary payment coupon is available under the forms section of this website and may be included
            with your payment.

        2.      MoneyGram : Cash payments can be made at most CVS, Walmart, and Wegmans locations for a fee of $3.99.
                 Debit card payments can be made at any Walmart for a fee of $3.99 or at for a
                 ID, AND THE PA RECEIVE CODE OF 14677 FOR THE PAYMENT TO BE ACCEPTED.  Payments take approximately
                 2-3 days to post. Credit card payments can be made on-line at or by calling
                 1-800-926-9400. The credit card fees are as follows:


                                            $0.00 - $300.00 - $7.99 customer fee
                                            $300.01 - $500.00 - $10.99 customer fee
                                            $500.01 - $1,000.00 - $15.99 customer fee
$1,000.01 - $2,500.00 - $36.99 customer fee


        3.       Credit Card Line:  Call 1-800-955-2305.  There is a fee of $20 transaction (subject to change).  
                  It takes 72 hours to process payments.

        4.       Bill Pay Service:  Check with your bank to see if they will set up recurring payments.  You will need your
                  member ID and SCDU mailing address, found above. 

        5.       Checking/Savings Account:  You can make payments at  There is no charge for PA
                  residents.  Please allow 14 days for the first payment to be processed.  Subsequent payments take 5-7
                  days to process.


Reminders about State Collection and Disbursement Unit (SCDU) Payment Processing

·         Make payments payable to PA SCDU

·         When submitting a payment with a coupon
          Make sure the amount of the payment matches the amount on the coupon and write your PACSES
          Member ID and/or SSN on your check or money order. Always make sure your check has been properly
          signed, dated, and endorsed.

·         Payment problems
          If there is a problem with a payment you sent to SCDU (e.g. the coupon was not included with the
          payment and there is no information on the check to identify who sent the payment) there will be delays
          in processing the payment. This may result in enforcement actions. 
          Such enforcement actions may include:

o    Notifying the credit bureaus of your failure to pay child support;

o    Suspending your driver's license or your professional license;

o    Taking your federal and state tax refunds;
o    Jail or;

o    Removing money from your bank account. 

                ·      Stop Payment
                        Remember to contact the SCDU customer service line at (877) 727-7238 before asking your bank to
                        stop payment on a check or EDI/EFT.
                        SCDU stop payment procedures need to be followed before you issue a stop payment on your check.



If you still need to talk to a Customer Service Representative about payment methods you can call the Lycoming County Domestic Relations at 570-327-2395.

Copyright 2007 by